If you need a record of your past gifts, you can access it through your account.
Steps To View Your Gifts Using My Well Ministry Web Version:
1. Sign in to your My Well account.
2. Select Giving History in the top right corner.
3. All of your gifts will be available from the list, organized by month, with the most recent gift first.
4. Select a gift to view the Gift Details screen.
Steps To View Your Gifts Using The My Well Ministry App:
1. Open the My Well Giving App and sign in.
2. Tap the menu icon in the top left corner.
3. From the menu, tap Giving History.
4. All of your gifts will be available from the list, organized by month, with the most recent gift first.
5. Tap a gift to view the Gift Details screen.
Note: A gift can have various statuses that will be reflected from the Giving History list along with the Gift Details screen.
If a gift was successful, the amount will be green.
If a gift is pending, the amount text will be dark, with a note near the top of the screen explaining the pending status.
If a gift failed, the amount will be red, with a note near the top explaining that the gift has failed.
Note: My Well does not provide year-end giving statements. You may view your Giving History on your account, but for a printable record, you will need to contact your organization directly.
For additional assistance, please contact your ministry directly!