We'll walk you through how to add your ministry to Benevity.
Steps To Add Your Organization To Benevity's Database:
1. Make sure you have a copy of your IRS EIN Assignment Letter.
3. Submit a request using the information below.
- Subject: Approval for Apple Pay
- Message: (copy and fill in below information)
Approval for Apple Pay
IRS EIN Assignment Letter#:
Email address of authorized representative:
We are recognized as a registered tax-exempt public charity with your local government or regulatory authority (the “Country Authority”) and under applicable tax and charity laws (“Tax Laws”)
- Cause Government ID: Enter EIN number.
- Cause Request Type: Other - Apple Pay Approval
- Cause Name: Enter your organization's name.
- Attachments: Attach a copy of the IRS EIN Assignment Letter.
4. Select SUBMIT.
5. In 2-5 business days, you will receive an email from Benevity with additional information.
6. After you receive the verification email from Benevity, go to this article to claim your Benevity account and start at step one.
Pro Tip: If you have any questions about the process, please contact Benevity at 1 (855) 237-7875 Option 1.
Note: If you don't have a copy of your IRS EIN Assignment letter, please call the IRS Business & Specialty Tax Line toll-free at 1-800-829-4933 between the hours of 7am and 7pm in your local time zone. Request a 147c letter when you speak with an agent on the phone. Requesting a letter is free. They will either mail it to you or fax it to you.