Each year Benevity requires recertification for all their users. While we do not directly use Benevity, this is an important to step to stay compliant with Apple Pay.
Steps To Update Your Benevity Account:
1. Visit Benevity.org and select Sign in in the top right corner.
2. Select Dashboard on the left side menu.
3. Select Complete Self-certification.
Answer The Questions As Follows:
1. Yes. You are a 501c3/Nonprofit
2. If No, move to question 3If Yes Is Your Organization a religious or faith-based organization exempt from applicable laws that otherwise prohibit such Discrimination?
3. Yes. "Donation Funds" refer to funds or other resources that are distributed to eligible charities in accordance with Donor Advice by a Foundation or Benevity on behalf of a Foundation. Because your account is only using Benevity as a clearinghouse for Apple Pay and no funds are being received from Benevity, the question is not valid for your account.
Note: There is no need to complete the rest of your profile as you will not be taking any donation directly through Benevity. Your profile should stay at 60% completed.
Pro Tip: If you get stuck at any step, or have any questions about the process, please contact Benevity at 1 (855) 237-7875 Option 1.