If your pin is lost/forgotten you'll need to reset it in order to access your account.
Resetting your pin using the My Well Ministry web version:
1. Select "Forgot your pin" below your sign in
2. Enter the Phone number and email address linked to your My Well Ministry account.
3. Find the "reset your pin" link sent to your email address
4. Enter a new private six digit pin
Resetting your pin using the My Well Ministry app:
1. Enter your phone number and tap "Continue"
2. Tap "Forgot your pin"
3. Enter the Phone number and email address linked to your My Well Ministry account.
4. Find the "reset your pin" link sent to your email address
5. Enter a new private six digit pin
The email will have the subject line: "Ministry Name" Giving Change Your PIN
I did not receive my pin reset email
There are three reasons you may not be finding your pin reset email.
Check your spam folder or any other inbox folder in your email. Some accounts will flag this email as possible junk mail.
Try adding "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your email contact list to prevent emails from being sent to your junk folder
Did you verify your email address? If not please go to "Verify my email" to complete this step first.
The personal details you entered does not match what is on file with My Well Ministry. Try resetting your pin using the another email or phone number that you could have used.